How to Login to Quotex
Login to Quotex Using Email
To start with, it is really easy to log into your Quotex account through Web by email. In order to do this, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to mobile Quotex App or Website.
- Click on “Login”
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on “Sign In” button.
- If you forgot your email, you can login using “Gmail”, “Facebook” or “VK“
- If you forgot password click on “Forgot my password”.
Enter your email address and password that you registered to log into your account and click on the “Sign in”
That’s it, you just logged in your Quotex account. You have $10,000 in Demo Account, you can also trade on a real account after depositing.
Login to Quotex Using Facebook
With Quotex, you as well have an option to log into your account through web by Facebook. To do that, you just need to:
1. Click on the Facebook button
2. Facebook login window will be opened, where you will need to enter your email address that you used to register in Facebook
3. Enter the password from your Facebook account
4. Click on “Log In”
Once you’ve clicked on the “Log in” button, Quotex is requesting access to: Your name, profile picture and email address. Click Continue…
After that you will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
Login to Quotex Using Gmail
Actually, it is pretty simple to log into your Quotex account through Web by gmail too. If you wish to do that, you have to complete the following steps:
1. Firstly, click on the Google button
2. Google account sign in window will be opened, where you will need to enter your gmail address and click on “Next”
3. Then enter the password for your Gmail account and click “Next”.
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address and you will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
Login to Quotex Using VK
With Quotex, you as well have an option to log into your account through web by VK. To do that, you just need to:
1. Click on the VK button
2. VK sign in page will be opened, where you will have to enter the email you used to register your VK account
3. Enter the password from your VK account
4. Finally, click on the “Sign In”
After that you will be automatically redirected to the Quotex platform.
Login to Quotex Through Android App
If you have an Android mobile device you will need to download the official Quotex mobile app from Google Play or here. Simply search for “Quotex – Online Investing Platform” app and download it on your device.
The mobile version of the trading platform is exactly the same as web version of it. Consequently, there won’t be any problems with trading and transferring funds.
it is quite easy to log into your Quotex account through Android App too. In order to do this, follow these simple steps:
1. Enter your email address, that you used to open your Quotex account
2. Enter the password from your Quotex account
3. Click on the “Sign in”
Now You have $10,000 in Demo Account, you can also trade on a real account after depositing.
Login on Quotex Mobile Web Version
If you want to trade on the mobile web version of Quotex trading platform, you can easily do it. Initially, open up your browser on your mobile device. After that, search for “Quotex.com” and visit the official website of the broker. Click “Create account”
Click “Sign in” and enter your email and password, then click on the “Sign in” button.
Here you are! Now you are able to trade from the mobile web version of the platform. The mobile web version of the trading platform is exactly the same as a regular web version of it. Consequently, there won’t be any problems with trading and transferring funds.
You also have $10,000 in Demo Account, you can also trade on a real account after depositing.
Forgot Quotex Password
Don’t worry if you can’t log into the platform, you might just be entering the wrong password. You can come up with a new one.
To do that, click on the “Forgot password”
In the new window, enter the email you used during sign-up and click the “Confirm email” button.
You’ll get an email with a link to change your password right away.
The most difficult part is over, we promise! Now just go to your inbox, open the email, and click the “Reset password” button.
The link from the email will lead you to a special section on the Quotex website. Enter your new password here twice and click “Change password” button
After entering “Password” and “Confirm password”. A message will appear indicating that the password has been changed successfully.
Thats it! Now you can log into the Quotex platform using your username and new password.
How to Verify Account in Quotex
What data is required to register on the Company website?
To earn money on digital options, you must first open an account that allows you to conduct trades. To do this, you need to register on the Company website.
The registration process is simple and does not take much time.
It is necessary to fill out a questionnaire on the proposed form. You will be required to enter the following information:
- name (in English)
- email address (indicate the current, work, address)
- telephone (with a code, for example, + 44123 ….)
- a password that you will use in future to enter the system (in order to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to your individual account, we recommend that you create a complex password using lowercase, uppercase letters and numbers. Do not disclose the password to third parties)
After filling out the sign-up form, you will be offered various ways to fund your account for trading.
How to verify Quotex account?
Verification in digital options is a confirmation by the Client of his personal data by providing the Company with additional documents. Verification conditions for the Client are as simple as possible, and the list of documents is minimum. For example, a Company may ask:
- provide a color scan copy of the first spread of the Clients passport (passport page with photo)
- identify with the help of a “selfie” (photograph of himself)
- confirm the address of registration (residence) of the Client, etc
The Company may request any documents if it is not possible to fully identify the Client and the data entered by him.
1. Go to Account
2, Enter all data for “Identity Info” and click “Change Indentity Info”
3. Then upload your indentity as passport, drivers license or local ID card to “Documents Verification”
4. After upload your Identity, you will see the “Waiting confirmatioon” as below
5. After the electronic copies of documents have been submitted to the Company, the Client will have to wait some time to verify the data provided.
If it is verified, you will see the status as below
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is it possible to indicate other peoples (fake) data when registering on the website?
No. The client performs self-registration on the Companys website, providing complete and accurate information about himself on issues asked in the registration form, and maintains this information up to date.
If it is necessary to conduct various kinds of checks of the Client’s identity, the Company can request documents or invite the Client to its office.
If the data entered in the registration fields does not match the data of the submitted documents, your individual profile may be blocked.
How to understand that I need to go through account verification?
If it becomes necessary to pass verification, you will receive a notification by e-mail and / or SMS notification.
However, the Company uses the contact details that you specified in the registration form (in particular, your email address and phone number). Therefore, be careful to provide relevant and correct information.
How long does the verification process take?
No more than 5 (five) business days from the date the Company receives the requested documents.
If I made a mistake during entering data into my individual account, how can I fix this?
You have to contact the technical support service on the Companys website and edit the profile.
How do I know that I successfully passed verification?
You will receive a notification by e-mail and / or SMS notification about the completion of the verification process of your account and the ability to proceed with operations on the Companys trading platform.